548 California Ave, Reno, NV Ph 775-324-7979 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content below this line is information for staff.
↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔
730 Timer Instructions
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING TIMERS ON ML “NEW CHARGE” FORM
3. As you begin to work for a client, it is a good idea to start a Charge and complete it later. For each interruption that causes you to begin working for a different client, open a new Tab or Window and start another charge for him and complete it later. This will help stop interruptions from causing you to forget to bill the different clients you work for during a day.
4. Timer buttons on each of your open Charges can be used at any given time. Note, to lessen confusion, you may want to keep all ML Charge Tabs and other ML Tabs on a separate Window from your other Internet Tabs or Windows.
5. Beside the multiple Tabs for multiple charges that you have started, you may open 1 or more other ML Tabs or Windows to view ML data.
6. If you have open charges and “Quit” and re-open Firefox or close such browser Tabs or Windows, or shut down your computer and reboot it, or your computer loses power and is rebooted, then you will lose those records or the time and other data on them. If for any reason you can no longer can find your open charges, create new ones.
7. Otherwise each pending Charge will stay open until you Save or Cancel it. Instead of navigating away from such an open Charge to view a new page which may cause you to lose your ability to backtrack and re-find it, use another Tab or Window to go to a different ML page or any other URL.
Charities We Support
Nevada Youth Empowerment Project (NYEP) – http://nyep.org
Truckee Meadows Housing Solutions (TMHS) – https:// truckeemeadowshousingsolutions .org/
Nevada Humane Society – https://nevadahumanesociety. org/
Good Shepherd Clothing Closet – http://www.gsccreno.org/
Res-que – https://res-que.rescuegroups. org/
Lexie’s Gift – https://www.lexiesgift.com/
Solace Tree – http://www.solacetree.org/
The family law and divorce information on this Reno-Sparks, Nevada (NV) website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. The receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. We are child custody, visitation, spousal support, and, men’s and fathers’ rights lawyers. We serve Reno, Sparks, Fernley, Fallon, Carson City, Minden, Gardnerville, Lovelock, Winnemucca, Yerington, and Incline Village.