548 California Ave, Reno, NV Ph 775-324-7979 email: email@example.com
Content below this line is information for staff.
↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔
Scheduling and Calendaring for Marilyn
Summary of Staff access to Marilyn
Staff walk-in access: Mon – Thurs 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. and Fri 11:00 – 12:00 a.m.
Summary of Sacred Blocked Out times
Mondays – Blocked out all day (except 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. is reserved for Staff walk-in access).
Tue, Wed, Thur – Blocked out 12:00 noon to 2:00 p.m.
Fri – Blocked out 12:00 noon on SUPER SACRED
(Staff may send emails to Marilyn during her block-outs; but please avoid G-chat, phone or personal visits except in an emergency.)
1. Mollie is Marilyn’s Scheduling Advocate and is responsible for scheduling everything but court time for Marilyn;
however, Chantel and Davine can help out when Mollie is not readily available or as much as Mollie wishes.
2. Paralegals and Associate Lawyers may schedule court time for Marilyn but when they do they need to –
a. except for emergency hearings, schedule out an extra week or more to find a week with light existing schedules and light court schedules.
b. avoid scheduling more court than (1) trial a week or (2) court hearings a week
c. also schedule just before the court time twice as much Prep Time* as the court time
d. schedule 4 – 5 hours Prep Time* for exhibits about (2) days before the exhibits are due.
e. be aware when court encroaches on Marilyn’s blocked out time and her need for Prep Time* and ask Mollie to try to reschedule some of the conflicting non-court time and convert it to blocked-out time.
*THE PURPOSE OF ALL SCHEDULED PREP TIME MUST BE CLEARLY DESCRIBED
AND DEADLINE DATES LISTED ON THE CALENDAR.
3. Mollie will scrutinize Marilyn’s changing schedule multiple times daily (as often as necessary), looking for ways to improve it and communicating with others who may have over-scheduled. When some days or weeks seem too heavily scheduled, Mollie will try to reschedule non-court appointments.
4. When Marilyn’s clients want to schedule with Marilyn, they should be encouraged to ask for Mollie.
5. Generally Icons should NOT be scheduled with Marilyn unless they are “Special Icons” defined as referrals from her high-end favorite sources; or Icons that insist on “Marilyn only”. One (1) such Special Icon per week may be scheduled without pre-approval from Marilyn. Scheduling Marilyn for more than (1) Icon per week might be a good idea but must include Marilyn’s pre-approval.
6. Marilyn’s blocked out time must remain sacred with only extreme circumstances allowed to consume such blocked out time and then only on a one-time basis. “Special Icons” per Paragraph “5” above are to be treated as such extreme circumstances – use good judgment and work with Marilyn in scheduling the Special Icons so we don’t lose them as Clients. Try to schedule high-end anxious Icons ASAP and within 3 to 5 calendar days. If there is no open time to schedule Marilyn for her first Icon for the week, the Business Staff may consume Blocked Out Time without pre-approval from Marilyn if the Icon can be scheduled at 3:00 p.m. Mondays or at 2:00 p.m. or 3 p.m. on Fridays; or during such other blocked out time if pre-approved by Marilyn. The following is repeated for emphasis: scheduling Marilyn for more than (1) Icon per week might be a good idea but must include Marilyn’s pre-approval.
7. Whenever blocked out time is consumed, compensating blocked out time should be added during that same week but not carried over to the next week.
8. One-time exceptions allowed by Marilyn do not change these rules.
9. Non-court schedules should start no earlier than 10:00 a.m and end by 5:00 p.m.
10. Do not schedule more than (2) events in a day.
11. Do not schedule more than (4) hours in a day.
Charities We Support
Nevada Youth Empowerment Project (NYEP) – http://nyep.org
Truckee Meadows Housing Solutions (TMHS) – https:// truckeemeadowshousingsolutions .org/
Nevada Humane Society – https://nevadahumanesociety. org/
Good Shepherd Clothing Closet – http://www.gsccreno.org/
Res-que – https://res-que.rescuegroups. org/
Lexie’s Gift – https://www.lexiesgift.com/
Solace Tree – http://www.solacetree.org/
The family law and divorce information on this Reno-Sparks, Nevada (NV) website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. The receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. We are child custody, visitation, spousal support, and, men’s and fathers’ rights lawyers. We serve Reno, Sparks, Fernley, Fallon, Carson City, Minden, Gardnerville, Lovelock, Winnemucca, Yerington, and Incline Village.