Icon Conversion by Lawyers is Important
Family Law Lawyers Reno Sparks NV
Divorce Attorneys Nevada, Child Custody Spousal Support Lawyer, Men’s Fathers Rights Attorney
548 California Ave, Reno, NV Ph 775-324-7979 email: email@example.com
Content below this line is information for staff.
↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔ ↔
Icon Conversion by Lawyers is Important
We count a New Client Start and the Start Date by using dates shown on Credit and Charge entries (not actual date of entries), and our Client start date is defined as when:
1) > $1,000 accumulated Credits to Account(s) “Regular” and/or “Trust” have been entered; and
2) > $250 accumulated Charges in legal fees for Lawyers and/or Paralegals have been entered in ML.
Realize that group % Icon Conversion is our most important critical number.
A 1% increase in our Icon Conversion Rate (assuming we are not busy enough)
can increase our Profits much more than a 1% increase in % collections or a 1% increase in billed hours.
Here’s why a 1% improvement in Icon Conversion Rate is way more profitable than a 1% improvement in Percent Collections or Hours Billed –
1. Tighter screening of Icons and better sales efforts during the Icons means better Icon Conversion Rates and therefore better utilization of Lawyers’ time. Icons pay a discounted rate, lower lawyer’s average hourly rates, and consume hours available for a lawyer to bill full fare. Scheduling unnecessary Icons is detrimental to profits.
2. The extra and higher-end clients gained from converting Icons proficiently is your business’s lifeblood creating the work needed to keep everyone busy. Higher-end clients have bigger longer-lasting cases and improve % Collections by being better payers.
Lawyers – Here is How to improve Icon Conversion
Exude confidence with –
1. Body language
3. What you say and how you say it
If your confidence level is perceived low, would-be-clients aren’t as likely to hire us.
Dress nicely; using make-up and hairstyle, be as attractive as possible.
Smile often, talk nice, be friendly – laugh, make them laugh. Share a story or two with them.
Spend more time with the more worthy Icon’s up to 1.5 to 2.0 hours or more (Marilyn does).
Spend more effort on worthy Icons including trying harder, using closing statements, and following up a week later.
Hone and use excellent marketing and sales techniques.
Connect with them in at least (3) ways –
1. Small town Reno with knowing someone in common or having something else in common.
2. As legal counsel, use words they can understand and convince them you know what to do for them. Connect as being on their team.
3. Emotionally get on the same page with them, empathize with their situation and communicate that empathy and how you will use that empathy to passionately represent them.
Explain that if they hire anyone else, THEY WILL REGRET IT. It is our experience from being opposing counsels to the other lawyers in town that most of them are somewhat wrong for the job.
Print and hand Icons a copy of Types of Attorneys
Scare the bejesus out of them because they could easily make a lifelong mistake that even heaven can’t cure and it’s your fault if you don’t make them see the light.
Ask the Business Staff to follow up on some Icons that do not hire you to see why.
Invite Marilyn to sit in on one or two of your Icons so she can offer suggestions.
Study sales techniques, experiment, and reflect.
Charities We Support
Nevada Youth Empowerment Project (NYEP) – http://nyep.org
Truckee Meadows Housing Solutions (TMHS) – https:// truckeemeadowshousingsolutions .org/
Nevada Humane Society – https://nevadahumanesociety. org/
Good Shepherd Clothing Closet – http://www.gsccreno.org/
Res-que – https://res-que.rescuegroups. org/
Lexie’s Gift – https://www.lexiesgift.com/
Solace Tree – http://www.solacetree.org/
The family law and divorce information on this Reno-Sparks, Nevada (NV) website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. The receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. We are child custody, visitation, spousal support, and, men’s and fathers’ rights lawyers. We serve Reno, Sparks, Fernley, Fallon, Carson City, Minden, Gardnerville, Lovelock, Winnemucca, Yerington, and Incline Village.