“We love to represent men in family law matters because children need their father. If you are a man and you need competent representation from someone who gives a damn, we can help you.”
Hire us and save money, stress, and grief! Marilyn D. York is an exclusive family law attorney, a Nevada Certified Family Law Specialist, and owner of the area’s largest exclusive family law office. We only seek men clients and our professional passion is being Men’s Rights attorneys and protecting men and their children. Our attorneys and paralegals only practice family law and are highly experienced, dedicated, efficient, and caring.
We could save you $1,000’s for many reasons:
• We use cooperative divorce methods and encourage Uncontested Divorces and Settling Cases.
• We settle cases when possible and represent you assiduously in court when appropriate.
• We don’t drag out cases, overbill, overwork, or add fuel to marital fires.
• We have rapport with the court and if you’re a gentleman in court, we’ll get more for your dollars.
• We consistently charge less than opposing counsels for the same amount of work.
• We won’t let you give away the farm or your children. We protect your rights!
• Don’t lose control of yourself and your legal bill.
• Don’t lie in court or to your attorney.
• Don’t do a collaborative divorce. Let us do a cooperative divorce, which better serves you.
• Don’t hire the wrong attorney or one who doesn’t exclusively practice family law.
• Don’t stay with a bad attorney – one that is overcharging you or making you uncomfortable.
• Pay your attorney by credit card (not cash) in divorce, as attorney fees are community property.
“If you have children, don’t move out of your home until you call me. If you’ve already moved, call me immediately. You could be setting a bad precedent that would be hard to overcome during a divorce.”
We save you stress and grief because:
• We are sensitive yet direct with you and more importantly, we are always powerful in representing you.
• We are hard-working, attentive, diligent, ethical, competent, empathetic, experienced in family law, and dedicated and yes we will also aggressively fight for you where your case needs it; but we will do so much more than that for you.