In every adversity, there is the seed of equivalent benefit. You may be going through "divorce hell" at the moment but it will pass. During the process and afterwards, search for that seed of equivalent benefit. Let it out and help it grow until you become better off than you ever were.
What follows is a Master Formula for getting what you want -
You may have anything you want, provided that you:
- Know exactly what you want, (A ship without a compass, without a destination and in a fog circles aimlessly and gets nowhere. Be precise in your goal such as to find a new meaningful and successful relationship.)
- Want it hard enough, (Be like a male alpha wolf protecting his territory. Protect your decision, let nothing or no one get between you and what you want.)
- Confidently are expecting to attain it, (Be optimistic, assume you will get what you desire so that you will keep working hard enough and long enough to succeed.)
- Persistently are determined to attain it, and (Never give up, never quit, do whatever it takes and do it long enough.)
- Are willing to pay the price of its attainment. (Don't quit when you think you have paid enough, keep paying whatever is necessary - its your obsession so don't lose it.)
- STEP (5) SAYS "ARE WILLING TO PAY" NOT "MUST PAY". OFTEN ONE DOES NOT HAVE TO PAY ANY PRICE, MERELY BE WILLING TO PAY IF REQUIRED.
- There are no short cuts for steps 1-4.
- For large undertakings, a strong team is often essential. For family law problems, call Marilyn York.